I am a Delaware-based event planner and fundraising consultant, offering services that meet a variety of needs. Therefore my prices vary depending on the needs of the client, overall scope of the work and the time frame of execution.
Hiring a wedding planner is a smart decision if you want to stay within your budget, stick to your timeline and execute a flawless, beautiful event. Starting at $500, I try to offer packages that suit most budgets and am happy to work out custom options that meet your needs. Contact me at email@example.com for a completely free consultation.
- New Beginnings Package: For recently engaged couples who need some help getting the ball rolling, this package takes the time consuming task of researching venues and vendors that fit your budget off your plate and allows you to jump right into making decisions. Working within your budget, I'll recommend up to 3 options for each type of vendor you need to hire, ensuring they're available on your day. Please note this package does not include any contract negotiations, site visits or hiring of vendors. It also isn't inclusive of any support on the day of the wedding and is solely designed to recommend vendors that suit your needs and have availability on your date.
- Countdown Package: For couples who need help executing the details that will come to head during the last month leading up to your wedding, this package is perfect for you. My month-of-event services include confirming all of of your vendors, hotel blocks and venue details, creating the day of event timeline, compiling gift bags, assisting with any DIY event components, transporting decor items to the venue and more. This option also includes day of event services which entails making sure your vendors and bridal party adhere to the timeline, acting as point of contact for all of your vendors, coordinating travel, issuing vendor payments and tips and putting out any fires, among other things.
- Now and Then Package: For couples who need help sourcing venues and vendors that fit their budget shortly after they get engaged, but then don't need help again until the weeks leading up to the wedding, I recommend this package. I'll work within your budget to refer venues and vendors that fit your budget and have availability on your date. I'll then help negotiate contracts and act as the point of contact for your vendors leading up to the wedding. Finally, you'll receive all of the services offered in my Countdown Package.
- All In Package: Busy couples often need someone to manage all of the details of their event and be on call for the 1-2 years leading up to their wedding. If planning the details and logistics of your special day just isn't something you have time for, this package might suit your needs. Full service planning can involve a range of services including budget creation, vendor and venue research, contract negotiations and management, design/decor elements, appointment setting, wedding party management, rain plan creation, bridal shower planning, bachelor/bachelorette party planning, rehearsal dinner planning, gift bags...the list goes on! In addition to managing all aspects of your planning, this package requires me to be on call and available for any of your wedding related needs upon being hired and through the wedding day. It's of course inclusive of all services listed in all other packages as well.
For corporate or fundraising events, my rates range from $35-$50/hour. My areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Budget creation
- Goal mapping
- Sponsorship recruitment and management
- Committee recruitment
- Venue and vendor research and management
- Program speaker recruitment
- Event staff hiring, training and management
- Gift bag compilations
- And more!
Contact me to begin discussing how hiring an event planner can work within your budget!